The role of a CFO (Chief Financial Officer) is an integral part of any business, as the CFO is charged with the responsibility for the oversight of the Business’ financial health.
From managing cash-flow, preparing and analysing monthly management reports, assessment of financial risk, management of the accounting function through to helping to shape long-term strategic direction.
For many Small-medium sized businesses, the cost of employing a full-time internal CFO may not be a viable option or alternatively they cant find the right person, with the right qualifications that know your business and industry.
For this reason, Alpha provides clients with a Virtual CFO service where we can provide a CFO to manage your finances at a fraction of the cost.
Our Virtual CFO package provides Clients with a dedicated Alpha Partner and Manager to oversee the financial management of the business including;
- Managing Accounting & Bookkeeping Functions
- Preparation of the Monthly/Quarterly Management Reports – Accounts, KPI Analysis & Charts
- Active cash flow management
- Development of efficient Tax Strategies and Forward Planning
- Management of ongoing compliance obligations and advice
- Acting as a trusted advisor for Key business decisions
- Costing analysis for particular products, projects, and tenders
- Commitment to ongoing analysis and cost reduction strategies